- Alumni & Donors
- Our project
- News & Events
The Alumni Committee seeks to foster the community among Sciences Po graduates, and former students generating a valuable and powerful international network anchored in the United States. Alumni activities operate under the umbrella of the American Foundation which works closely with Sciences Po.
We have hubs in Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
The Alumni Committee creates networking opportunities by organizing cultural and social events, debates and other academic and business activities.
Notable Sciences Po Alumni in the U.S.
- Bertrand Badré, Managing Director of the World Bank (2013-2016), CEO and Founder of BlueOrange Capital
- Michel David-Weill, chairman and CEO of Lazard (1977-2001)
- Stanley Hoffmann (27 November 1928 – 13 September 2015), Harvard University professor
- Hubert Joly, chairman and CEO of Best Buy Co since 2012
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations, United Nations since 2017
- Philippe Le Houerou, President of the IFC-World Bank Group since 2016
Portrait of Alumni
Nora Poggi is a Sciences Po Alumni and the Director-Producer of the award-winning documentary film, "She Started It" on women tech entrepreneurs. Learn more about her.
Alumni in the News
The $4.1 Billion Lithium Deal That is Flying Under the Radar of U.S. Regulators by Evan Epstein, Founder and Managing Partner, Pacifica Global Corporate Governance
Why I Became a U.S. Citizen in Today's America: Cécile Daurat, by Cécile Daurat, Editor at Bloomberg
Please let us know (email@example.com) if you have published anything lately!