- Alumni & Donors
- Get started
- Fees & Funding
- Get involved
Audio visual equipment : Loan and Training
- Salle multimédia 311, caméra ©Sciences Po
- Ordinateurs pour faire du montage vidéo, salle 311 ©Sciences Po
Loan of audio visual equipment
45 rue des Saints-Pères - third floor
Audio and video equipment is available for loan: video cameras, tripods, audio recorders, microphones, video projectors, cameras, etc.
- Security deposit cheque for all loans (the cheque will be kept for the academic year)
- Borrowers must sign the Equipment Loan Charter
- Copy of your student ID card or faculty card
- Loans are for a maximum of 48 hours
- Pickup location: office 312 (56 rue des Saints-Pères - third floor)
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday, 10am - 5pm and Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Contact: Guillaume Aebi - 01 45 49 59 54 (office 311 bis)
Training courses on using a camera (JVC) and video editing (Premiere Pro) are offered to students in the multimedia room 311.
To register, enter your name on the sign on the landing just outside office 312.
Students can also get help with editing their videos (group projects, artistic workshops, etc.).
Note that there are open access video editing stations available (to be used exclusively for editing), Monday to Thursday, 9am - 6 -pm and Friday, 9am - 5pm, Multimedia room 311.
Contact, training provider: Guillaume Aebi - 01 45 49 59 54 - office 311 bis
More about Students
Use of the Sciences Po trademark and logo
Any use of the Sciences Po trademark, composed of the name and logo, by student associations is subject to prior authorisation by the Department of Communications and must respect the visual identity guidelines (PDF in French , 1.72 Mo).
Permanent and recognised student associations, as well as student initiatives, can benefit from a limited copy allocation from the photocopy department or by using the available copy machines.
- Address: Service Reprographie, 13 rue de l'Université - 75007 (Building J, lower ground floor)
- Opening times: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30am and 1.30pm to 6pm
To obtain a copy voucher: