- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Two-Year Master's Programmes
- One-Year Master's Programmes
- Policy streams
- Dual Degrees
- Competitive exam preparation
- Executive Programmes
- Sustainable Development Goals Certificate
- Certificat égalité femmes-hommes et politiques publiques
- Policy Lab
Dual Degree MPA-MBA with HEC Paris
The MBA-MPA focuses mid-career professionals who have been working in the public or the private sectors. It lasts 2 years: the first year at HEC Paris and the second at Sciences Po, or the way around.
This dual degree programme provides students with the opportunity to develop their leadership and management capabilities while equipping them with advanced policy analysis skills in order to develop a strategic vision. Thanks to their detailed knowledge of both the public and the private sectors, graduates embark on careers at the interface between those sectors and to fully apprehend the issues of regulation.
HEC Paris is one of the best business Schools in Europe.
The full programme lasts 2 years. Candidates can start the programme either with the Master in Public Affairs (MPA) at Sciences Po or the MBA at HEC Paris. They complete the entire one-year MPA, and spend one-year at HEC, instead of 18 months. The last MBA semester is validated via recognition of the modules completed within the MPA.
- For more information about the MPA programme, please refer to the dedicated page.
- Detailed information about the MBA programme can be found on HEC’s website.
Candidates must apply separately to both the MBA at HEC and the MPA at Sciences Po. If admitted by both institutions, they enrol in the dual degree. Information about admissions can be found on the dedicated pages of Sciences Po and HEC.
- Columbia University
- École du Louvre
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Fudan University
- HEC - Corporate and Public Management
- HEC - MPA-MBA
- Hertie School of Governance
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- London School of Economics
- Università Bocconi
- University of Saint Gallen
- University of Tokyo
- University of Toronto
More about School of Public Affairs
- Two-Year Dual-Degree
- Language: English