- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Two-Year Master's Programmes
- One-Year Master's Programmes
- Policy streams
- Dual Degrees
- Competitive exam preparation
- Executive Programmes
- Sustainable Development Goals Certificate
- Certificat égalité femmes-hommes et politiques publiques
- Policy Lab
The School of Public Affairs offers a set of training programmes for experienced professionals, who wish to navigate across the borders between the public and the private sectors, civil society and politics, and between the regional, national and international levels.
Relying on its strong and diverse faculty, the School offers different types of programmes:
- A one-year Master in Public Affairs, full-time, for mid-career professionals willing to take their career into a different direction or to a higher level. The programme enables them to build on their experience and develop their capacity for policy analysis and implementation.
- Short executive certificates, from a few days to a few weeks, focusing on the core issues which public affairs professionals are facing. These certificates can be open or designed specifically for an organisation. Those are developed together with Sciences Po Executive Education.