- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
Home > Special Features
Special features are optionals. For student who opt to take a special feature, please select one only.
Team Projects (Projects collectifs): if you enroll for an annual project you may ask for a waiver for a core curriculum course in the Spring, pending on the approval of your academic advisor.
The Team Project is an optional module offered to all Master’s students, which counts for 6 credits ECTS. It is based on an annual commitment and credits are granted for the spring semester.
Based on a professionally oriented experience, the team project allows students to acquire a global and concrete vision of project management.
Students are split into teams, 3-5 in each, to carry out a project in tandem with a public institution, a company or an association, from September to May, with an average of four hours of works a week.
A group of three students minimum can also suggest a project to our team. The launch of the project will depend on its validation.
If you enroll for a Team Project, you can ask for a waiver of a core course for the spring semester, pending on the approval of your academic advisor. Dual Degree students are not eligible for a waiver, as they risk not meeting the academic requirements for their first year of study.
The full list of Team Projects 2018-2019 will be available the week of July 9, 2018, on the dedicated website.
Caution: Registration for the academic year 2018-2019 will take place from August 27, 2018 to September 2, 2018. You do not need to register during the registration course period in July 2018.
Taking one course of Methods is highly recommended for students who wish to pursue a Master Thesis in year 2.
Semester 1 - PSIA Special Features (optional)
For students who opt to take a special feature, please select one only. Hours / semester: 24 hours, ECTS: 4
- A second course of modern foreign language, Hours / semester: 24 hours, ECTS: 4
- OBUS2045 - Initiation à l'entrepreunariat, Instructor(s): Jacques-Henri EYRAUD
- OBUS2070 - Atelier de créativité entrepreneuriale, Instructor(s): Alessandra COCITO, Marjolaine GRONDIN
- OBUS3060 - Entrepreneur Starter Pack, ECTS: 2, Instructor(s): Centre de l'entrepreneuriat
- OBGP3135 - Accounting, Instructor(s): Olivier BEGUIN
- OBGP3140 - Outils de gestion, Instructor(s): Thierry CORNILLE
- KINT4025 - Atelier d'art oratoire, Instructor(s): Cyril DELHAY
- KINT4030 - Public Speaking Workshop, Instructor(s): Cyril DELHAY
- OBME2120 - Manufacturing Knowledge. Research Methods for Social Sciences: an Experiment on Russia, Instructor(s): Vincent LEPINAY
- OBME2130 - Digital Methods for Social Sciences, Instructor(s): Jean-Philippe COINTET
Enseignements optionnels du Centre d'écriture et de rhétorique
Les enseignements dispensés par le Centre d'écriture et de rhétorique proposent aux étudiants de développer et d'enrichir leur expression écrite comme orale, afin de leur permettre d'accroître leur maîtrise du discours. Ayant pour objectif de mieux les accompagner dans les exercices académiques de Sciences Po - comme le grand oral -, de les préparer au monde professionnel, ou encore de les initier à une écriture libre et créative, le CER s'articule autour de 3 axes :
- l'argumentation ;
- les arts oratoires ;
- l'écriture créative.
- OCER5000 - L’art de la persuasion, Hours / semester: 24 hours, ECTS: 2, Instructor(s): Cyril DELHAY
- OCER5005 - Ecrire le réel, Hours / semester: 24 hours, ECTS: 2, Instructor(s): Aurélie FILIPPETTI