- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
Home > Special Features
Special features are optionals. For student who opt to take a special feature, please select one only.
Projets collectifs (Annual Projects): if you enroll for an annual project you may ask for a waiver for a core curriculum course in the Spring, pending on the approval of your academic advisor.
|Courses||Hours / semester||ECTS||Instructors||Resources|
|MCOL2000 - Projet Collectif (to be credited in the Spring)||6||Les projets collectifs|
The Team Project ("Projets Collectifs") is an optional module offered to all graduate students at Sciences Po, which counts for 6 credits ECTS. It is based on an annual commitment and credits are granted for the spring semester.
Based on a professionally oriented experience, the Team Project allows students to acquire a global and concrete vision of project management.
Students are split into teams, 3-5 in each, to carry out the project in tandem with a public institution, a company or an association, from September to May, with an average of three hours of work per week.
A group of three students minimum can also suggest a project to our team. The launch of the project will depend on its validation.
If you enroll for a Team Project, you can ask for a waiver of a core course for the spring semester, pending on the approval of your academic advisor. Dual Degree students are not eligible for a waiver, as they risk not meeting the academic requirements for their first year of study.
The full list of Team Projects 2017-2018 will be available from the week of July 10th on the dedicated website.
Registration for the academic year 2017-2018 will take place from August 28th to September 4th 2017.
If you have any question, please consult our website or contact our team: email@example.com
Taking one course of Methods is highly recommended for students who wish to pursue a Master Thesis in year 2.
Semester 1 - PSIA Special Features (optional)
For students who opt to take a special feature, please select one only. Hours / semester: 24 hours, ECTS: 4
- OBUS2045 - Initiation à l'entrepreunariat, Instructor(s): Jacques-Henri EYRAUD
- OBUS2070 - Atelier de créativité entrepreneuriale, Instructor(s): Alessandra COCITO, Marjolaine GRONDIN
- OBUS3060 - Entrepreneur Starter Pack, Instructor(s): Divers Intervenants
- OBGP3135 - Accounting, Instructor(s): Olivier BEGUIN
- OBGP3140 - Outils de gestion, Instructor(s): Thierry CORNILLE
- KINT4025 - Atelier d'art oratoire, Instructor(s): Cyril DELHAY
- KINT4030 - Public Speaking Workshop, Instructor(s): Cyril DELHAY
- OBME2120 - Manufacturing Knowledge. Research Methods for Social Sciences: an Experiment on Russia, Instructor(s): Vincent LEPINAY
- OBME2130 - Digital Methods for Social Sciences, Instructor(s): Jean-Philippe COINTET
Semester 2 and 4 - PSIA Special Features (optional)
|Courses||Hours / semester||ECTS||Instructors|
|A second modern foreign language||24||4|
|OBUS2045 - Initiation à l’entreprenariat||24||4||Jacques-Henri EYRAUD|
|OBUS2070 - Atelier de créativité entrepreneuriale(inscription libre en ligne mais sélection définitive par l'enseignante après la 1ère séance de cours)||24||4||Alessandra COCITO|
|OBUS2050 - Préparation au jury de sélection (sur sélection)||24||4||Jean-François LEMERCIER, Alexandre ALMAJEANU|
|KINT4025 - Atelier d'art oratoire||24||4||Cyril DELHAY|
|KINT4030 - Public Speaking Workshop||24||4||Cyril DELHAY, David JACQUIN, Hervé PATA|
|KINT4030 - Public Speaking Workshop||24||4||Cyril DELHAY, Hervé PATA|
|KINT7650 - Public Speaking Workshop - Level 2||24||4||Cyril DELHAY, David JACQUIN, Hervé PATA, Vladimir HAULET|
|OBME2010 - Cartographier l'international||24||4||Patrice MITRANO|
|OBME2100 - Research Design and Writing in the Social Sciences||24||4||Nadège RAGARU|
|OBME2080 - Evaluating Social Programs : Randomized Experiments||24||4||Ilf BENCHEIKH, Victor POULIQUEN|
|KOUT2015 - Outils quantitatifs II||24||4||Didier SCHLACTHER|
|OBGP3155 - Outils de gestion||24||4||Catherine MORIN , Dominique DE SAINT SERNIN|
|OBGP3140 - Outils de gestion||24||4||Thierry CORNILLE|
|OBGP3135 - Accounting||24||4||Olivier BEGUIN|
|OAEA2110 - Advanced Econometrics: Time Series||0||4||Christophe RAULT|
|OAEA2120 - Advanced Econometrics: Panel Series||24||4||Francisco SERRANITO|
|Wellness Workshops & Stress Management (Managed by the Health Centre)||1|