- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
Home > Scholarship application deadline for incoming students
Scholarship application deadline for incoming students
Deadline for application is Sunday 8th February. Apply now!
In addition to existing financial aid offered to all incoming Sciences Po students, the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA) presents funding opportunities dedicated to incoming PSIA students in the September 2015 intake: the KSP Excellence Scholarship and AFD-PSIA Scholarship in Development.
KSP Excellence Scholarship
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po offers excellence scholarships to students with an interest in the Middle East and admitted to PSIA for the 2015 intake on the following programs:
• Students admitted to one of PSIA's Master programs and committed to enroll in the Concentration in Middle East studies
• Students admitted to the Master in International Energy at PSIA
Multiple scholarships of up to 10,000 Euros per year will be awarded for the two years of study. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, based on the candidates’ excellent academic record and proposed project at Sciences Po.
AFD-PSIA Scholarship in Development
Based on a partnership between the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA) and the Agence Française de Développement, multiple scholarships are offered to incoming students who are nationals of African countries and enrolled in the following programs:
• Master in Development Practice (one-year program)
• Master in International Development (two-year program)
Multiple scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition fee grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to the best candidates on the basis of their academic record and their project at Sciences Po.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for these prestigious scholarships.
These opportunities are offered in addition to existing financial aid, including the Emile Boutmy, Eiffel and MDP scholarships, among others. Please visit Science Po's financial aid webpage.