Become a young donor
- Frédéric Mion with graduates and their parents © Julien Lutt / Sciences Po
- Cérémonie de remise des diplômes © Christophe Meireis / Sciences Po
- Diplômés de la promo 2017 © Ivan Verbizh / Sciences Po
By choosing to support your university, you will help:
Support our proactive financial aid policy
Sciences Po devotes over €10 million to bursaries and scholarships each year. It is the only grande école to support its students in this way. This financial and social support must be maintained and strengthened. We must continue to welcome talent from all backgrounds for the good of future generations.
Improve study and research conditions
Sciences Po has taken an important step to secure the future of its central Paris location in Saint-Germain-des-Prés with the acquisition of the Artillerie. The Campus 2022 plan is a great opportunity for our students and our researchers. It will also considerably enhance our institution’s appeal compared to the world’s major universities. Improving our facilities and the quality of Sciences Po’s estate will be a central concern over the coming years.
Support research and help make your institution one of the world’s leading universities
Sciences Po confirmed its position as fourth best university in the world for Politics & International Studies in the 2018 QS ranking of universities by discipline, just after Harvard, Oxford and LSE. This is a remarkable achievement for our relatively small faculty of 220, which we would like to further enhance.
Sciences Po wants to recognise the young alumni who contribute to its development and help it build its future by offering special benefits to members of the Young Donors Circle.
- Invitation to the annual Sciences Po donors’ reception and other events reserved for sponsors;
- Recognition by name among donors in the fundraising report;
- Subscription to Sciences Po’s newsletter for donors;
- Invitation to events especially for young donors.