For the fourth year in a row, Paris has been ranked first in the QS Best Student Cities.
This ranking highlights the academic excellence, the relatively affordable tuition fees, the promising career prospects and the diversity of the student body here in Paris.
Each year, more than 3,000 international students choose to study on the Parisian campus of Sciences Po. During their time here, they experience all that makes Paris the best student city in the world: the chance to study in an internationally-renowned university while engaging in a unique multicultural community and enjoying the French lifestyle in the heart of the Saint-Germain des Prés neighborhood.
- 4th in Politics and International Studies
Sciences Po is ranked fourth internationally among research universities for Politics & International Studies. Our degrees fast-track graduates to key positions in both the public and private sectors. Nearly 90 percent of Sciences Po graduates find work within six months of graduation. They work in a wide range of sectors, with a concentration in consulting, banking and public administration.
- Learn from the best academics and professionals
Courses at Sciences Po are taught by distinguished professors and internationally-renowned practitioners. This blend of academic and practical instruction gives students a unique, well-rounded profile which is highly sought after by leading recruiters.
- Engage with a unique multicultural community of top international students
At Sciences Po, nearly half of the students come from outside France. Our international students represent more than 140 countries and many of the world’s leading institutions. This multicultural environment means students live and study in constant interaction with different cultures and viewpoints.
- Join Sciences Po’s international network of 65,000 alumni
Sciences Po has been educating decision-makers in the public and private sectors for the past 140 years. Notable Sciences Po alumni include heads of state, government and international organisations, and leading figures in business and finance, academia, journalism, and the arts.
- Financial constraints are not an obstacle to studying
At Sciences Po, nearly one out of four students receives financial assistance. To make sure students can concentrate on their studies, Sciences Po grants tuition exemptions and financial assistance to those in need. Tuition fees are also calculated on a sliding scale based on the resources of each student.
- More and more students apply to Sciences Po. The 2016 admissions report confirms Sciences Po's increasing attractiveness at all levels of study, with a total increase in applications of 7 percent compared to 2015. Read more.
- Discover Sciences Po's seven graduate schools in Paris
- Boost your career with a one-year master's programme at Sciences Po
- Learn more about Sciences Po. Browse our brochure