On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 2 pm (Paris time), undergraduate students and Sciences Po representatives took part in an online Q&A session.
Watch the replay of the Q&A - you can select the particular questions you are interested in - and hear directly from James Quinn, undergraduate student on the Reims campus, Amy Greene, Assistant Dean for undergraduate international affairs, Chama Squalli, undergraduate student on the Menton campus, and Tilman Turpin, Director of the Reims campus.
- What do you learn at the Sciences Po Undergraduate College?
- Is it possible to study entirely in English?
- How do I apply through the international admissions procedure?
- What is life like on the Sciences Po campuses in France?
- What does it cost?
- What are the opportunities for graduates?