- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- Le labo
- Les chercheurs
- La recherche
LIEPP's Scientific Committee is consulted on all aspects related to the research projects of the laboratory, recruitment and the development of the scientific cooperation of the laboratory.
The committee is made up by the heads of the research units involved in the project or their representatives who are the founding entities of the LIEPP; the Centre d'Études Européennes (CEE), the Department of Economics, the Centre of Sociology of Organizations of Sciences Po (CSO) and the Sociological Observatory of Change (OSC) as well as the Scientific Direction of Sciences Po.
Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board brings together experts from disciplines involved in the evaluation of public policies, and highly qualified individuals. It advises the directors of LIEPP on the lab's strategic and scientific direction. It also serves to promote the activities of LIEPP in France and abroad and to maintain the llaboratory's links with other centers of expertise in the field.
The board is mainly composed of scientists as well as persons qualified for the evaluation of public policies outside of the academic world.
- Tito Boeri (Professor of Economics, Bocconi Univ and Scientific Director of the Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti)
- Craig Calhoun (Professor of Sociology, Director of the London School of Economics and Political Science)
- François Chérèque (General Inspector of IGAS, Former General Secretary of CFDT)
- Michel Combes (CEO of Alcatel-Lucent Group)
- Thomas D. Cook (Professor of Sociology at Joan and Sarepta Harrison Chair in Ethics and Justice and Professor of Psychology, Education and Social Policy at Northwestern University, Institute for Policy Research)
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi (Professor of Economics and Former President of OFCE-Sciences Po)
- Philippe Hayez (Magistrate at the Court of Auditors)
- Marie-Christine Lepetit (Head of IGF service, General Inspector of Finance)
- Gilles de Margerie (Vice President of Humanis group and member of the Executive Committee of Droit & Croissance)
- John Martin (Former Director for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs at the OECD. UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy)
- Christopher Pissarides (Professor of Economics, London School of Economics, laureate of the Nobel prize in economics in 2010 and holder of the Norman Sosnow Chair in Economics)
- Dani Rodrik (Professor of International Political Economy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University)
- Susan Rose-Ackerman (Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence (Law and Political Science), Yale University)
- Chiara Saraceno (Professor of Sociology at Berlin Social Science Center, Honorary Fellow at Collegio Carlo Alberto)
- Jody Sindelar (Professor of Public Health, Yale School of Public Health)
- R. Kent Weaver (Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University)
- Klaus Zimmermann (Professor of Economics at Bonn University and Honorary Professor of Economics at the Free University of Berlin and at the Renmin University of China)
Direction & Administration
LIEPP's leadership is drawn from different disciplines, which ensures the implementation of the scientific project and supports the daily operations of the entity. The co-directors are assisted by an Administrative Director and an Executive Assistant.
- Co-Director : Bruno Palier
- Co-Director : Etienne Wasmer
- Head of Development and Research Dissemination : Juliette Seban
- Project Officer: Samira Jebli (Tel : 01 45 49 83 61)