Our programme offering
A catalyst for transformation
Our innovative and multidisciplinary training programmes allow you to gain fresh insights on contemporary society. You will return to your company ready to create positive change for you and your business through enlightened leadership.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. »
4 fields of expertise to advance your career
Our programme offering is divided into four disciplines. These topics areas represent the cornerstones of Sciences Po’s heritage, its research work in the social sciences and its deep roots in the professional world.
Public affairs and regulation
Drawing on the same curriculum that has long contributed to Sciences Po’s prestige, we have developed programmes devoted to addressing challenges in public policy and management. Private companies whose business activity requires a sophisticated understanding of public sector issues also stand to benefit.
Our programmes focus on two primary topics:
- Public policy management (at the local, regional, national and European level)
- Public and private governance in regulated sectors
Strategy, leadership and governance
Changing your company starts with you. Programmes in this discipline encourage self-transformation and prepare you to make a significant impact upon returning to your organisation. Combining academic lessons and business realities, you will take part in a stimulating intellectual, professional experience alongside peers you respect while exponentially enhancing your ability to execute your decisions.
Our areas of expertise: leadership, corporate governance, human resources, finance, private law, sociology, social dialogue, change management
Communications, digital and media
These programmes enable you to:
- Gauge the personal and social impact of new media
- Grasp the role of communications in the evolution of social, cultural, economic and political movements
- Identify and analyse digital issues
Our short courses and summer/winter schools boost your leadership abilities, while accelerating your professional development.
Our fields of expertise: public speaking, negotiating, and managerial performance.
Educational formats adapted to your expectations
Our programme offer is consistently updated and highly adaptable. Regardless of your needs or professional situation, you will find an educational format that is right for you.
- Our Executive Masters can adapt to fit any professional schedule and take place over a period of 12 to 24 months, where classes are held two or three days a month. These programmes are designed for anyone seeking to broaden their expertise in a specific field and enhance their critical thinking skills. A Sciences Po diploma is awarded upon completion.
- Our certificates are intensive training programmes that involve two to three sessions, spread out over a period of five to 16 days. Often organized in partnership with other schools or professional organizations, these programmes enable you to rapidly acquire new skills. An Executive Education certificate is awarded upon completion.
- Our short courses, conducted over 1 to 4 immersive days, allow you to diversify or strengthen your skills in issues related to our 4 major topic areas. Please note that you can create a tailored curriculum that combines at least 3 short courses spread across 10 days of training. A certificate is awarded upon completion.
- Our customized training programs are aimed at organizations and businesses seeking to initiate, execute or accelerate their strategy by fostering talent. After listening to and analysing your company’s unique challenges, we craft a tailored educational solution to inspire your employees.