Our academic approach
Executive Education, reinvented
Our academic approach is anything but business as usual. By challenging your assumptions and honing your critical thinking skills, Sciences Po Executive Education’s mission is to train independent minds who turn thought into action. We offer you an educational approach that is multidisciplinary, time-tested and innovative – the hallmarks of our unique educational institution.
At Sciences Po, we like to mix different approaches and boldly combine disciplines. This tradition places Sciences Po Executive Education at a crossroads of knowledge, experience and interaction – a potent source of inspiration for any executive manager. »
From uncertainty to opportunity
At Sciences Po, we believe that a true sense of responsibility is a product of intellectual freedom. For 140 years, we have honoured our commitment to helping students gain more perspective and think outside the box. Our goal is to empower you to see past the uncertainty of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow.
Our educational approach enables you to:
- Broaden your horizons through multidisciplinary theoretical training
- Boost your self-confidence by helping you become a more dynamic public speaker
- Embrace bold action and intellectual courage regardless of difficulty and complexity
Always practical, never boring, MESGO gives you more than tools. It offers you a wide perspective on the modern sports landscape. »
Getting to know the EU perspective on how public policy is handled was really important for me. During our many site visits outside the classroom we had so many “ah-ha!” moments! I would highly recommend this course. »
The Master has been an invaluable experience. I learned a lot from prominent lecturers who armed me with convincing and up-to-date theories and practices in the field of labour economics. I am looking forward to applying what I have learned in different development contexts. »
Our faculty is made up of over 4,000 lecturers from the professional world and 200 research professors. They craft engaging lessons infused with research-based learning and real-world experience. Through their scholarly activity, our researchers ensure that our courses remain in step with the latest advances in economics, political science, sociology, history and law.
Sciences Po is globally recognized for our high-quality academic publications and conducts research through 13 departments, including 3 centres of excellence.
- The medialab studies the web as a new space for social interaction using innovative methods of quantitative research and textual analysis
- The LIEPP, an interdisciplinary laboratory for assessing public policy, fulfils a fundamental democratic purpose and the need for highly effective public intervention
- The CSO, our Centre for the Sociology of Organisations, develops original ideas on private and public regulations, as well as market and non-market regulations, both in France and internationally
Our library, located on our historic Paris campus, is home to the largest collection of human and social sciences works in all of continental Europe.
Our panel of instructors: experts on today’s world
Hailing from a wide diversity of backgrounds, all of our instructors are recognized experts in their sectors. Our faculty brings together contemporary thought-leaders and specialists, including:
- Well-renowned professionals from the business world (chief executives, consultants, lawyers, journalists, etc.)
- Public service experts, high-ranking French, European and international civil servants
- Professors and researchers at Sciences Po and other leading schools and universities
They bring our curriculum to life by confronting their viewpoints during debates on contemporary socioeconomic issues. Their varied and multidisciplinary expertise enables us to provide students with comprehensive training, on both a theoretical and operational level.