- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
One-year master's programmes
Fast-track your career
Our one-year Master’s programmes deliver an intensive curriculum designed for young professionals and recent graduates seeking to rapidly develop the expertise required to take their career to the next level.
These programmes are taught in English on the Sciences Po campus in Paris and offer a total immersion in the university experience.
3 one-year programmes for young professionals
- Master in Corporate Strategy
- Master in Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Master in Financial Regulation and Risk Management
They follow the academic approach of the common core Master’s programmes. Combining multidisciplinary social science teaching informed by research undertaken at Sciences Po with more specialised teaching geared towards professionalisation.
Lecturers are both academics and widely-renowned practitioners.
One-year Master’s students benefit from dedicated courses which enable them to rapidly acquire specialised knowledge and skills, while also taking courses alongside common core students.
The admissions procedure is based on an evaluation of the candidate's academic background, combined with his/her professional experience. Candidates’ motivation, professional project and references will also be taken into consideration.
At the end of the programme, the young professionals obtain a Master's degree from the Paris Institute of Political Studies.