- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > Yoga in education: tips on stress management
- Students closing their eyes ©Sciences Po/RYE
Sophie Flak, President of RYE France (Research on Yoga in Education) and lecturer at Sciences Po, has incorporated yoga breaks into her communication classes. In this video, she gives students tips to manage and help reduce stress, recenter focus, and aid concentration - tools that can be applied in academia as well as in the professional or personal realms.
Sciences Po's Health Centre offers an innovative range of personal development tools and wellness workshops focused on stress management, mindfulness, meditation and creativity.