- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Core curriculum
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > A New Master's in Luxury Marketing
For responsible luxury mindful of sustainable development
- Place Vendôme, Paris ©Jose Ignacio Soto/Shutterstock
Starting in September 2019, the School of Management and Innovation is launching a new Master’s degree in marketing entitled “New Luxury & Art de Vivre”. Taught entirely in English, the aim of this new programme is to train high-level marketing managers to specifically master luxury and French art de vivre, with a refined understanding of the sector thanks to a strong background in the social sciences and a clear strategic vision of the new trends in that sector - digitalization and a drive towards social responsibility and sustainability issues.
The programme will host 25 French and International students from a wide variety of backgrounds. A previous degree in marketing is not required.
As part of the School of Management and Innovation’s approach to place the humanities and social sciences at the core of its programmes, "this Master’s aims to reconcile the study of social sciences with a vision of future trends in the Luxury industry,” says Marie-Laure Djelic, Dean of the School of Management and Innovation.
The programme is structured around two dimensions:
- The societal and contextual dimension of luxury (its historical, geographical and cultural roots and its transformation through the evolution of consumption patterns, preferences, values and uses of new generations).
- The impact of the digital revolution and the growing importance of issues of corporate and social responsibility and sustainable development within the sector.