- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > A new dual degree with the Stockholm School of Economics
- The Stockholm School of Economics ©Juliana Wiklund
The Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation in Paris and the Stockholm School of Economics have joined forces to create a dual Master's degree programme in Economics, Business and Management.
Students will complete the programme in two years, spending the first year at Sciences Po in the Master in Economics & Business and the second year at the Stockholm School of Economics in the Master in Business and Management.
This two-year framework is based on mutual recognition of the existing curricula at each school, with a specific focus on innovation and change management, business development and entrepreneurship. The combined strengths of the two institutions will prepare students for careers in consulting, management or entrepreneurship.
After successfully completing the two-year programme, students receive a Master's degree from Sciences Po and a Master's degree from SSE.
The programme will accept qualified applicants from around the world starting in autumn 2018. Applications will open in October 2017 and close in mid-February 2018.
Find out more