- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > « Making the world a better place, one algorithm at a time »
Paul Duans speech at the graduation
- Discours Paul Duan
Guest of honor at the graduation ceremony of the School of Management and Innovation, Paul Duan delivered a beautiful, very personal speech in front of graduates and their families sharing his quest for sense, his moments of doubt and the reassuring message that it's not a problem if you wonder who you are so long as you know why you do things !
Paul Duan, data scientist, and creator of the NGO Bayes Impact which conceives social services using big data, he created a new portal for the French emplyemnt agency "Pôle emploi" to make job serach easier.
Pau Duan entered Sciences Po in 2009 studying mathematics at Sorbonne Paris I at the same time. He spent his third year in Berkeley and has lived i the US ever since.