- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > From Judo Throws to Sciences Po
Lola Benarroche, Judo gold medallist and Marketing student
- Lola Benarroche on the Sciences Po campus in Paris ©Christian Beaussier
High-performance sport and Sciences Po: does that sound like an impossible mix? Not for Lola Benarroche, Master of Marketing student and judo gold medallist at the 2017 Universiades.
Admitted to Sciences Po through the programme for high-level athletes, Lola puts the same energy into preparing for her career transition into marketing at the School of Management and Innovation as she does into judo championships.
Find out what drives this 26-year-old judoka to spend her afternoons in lectures after strenuous mornings on the tatami mats.