- Alumni & Donors
- About us
Home > Inaugural Lesson SMI
Conference with Bernard Stiegler and Round Table
- Bernard Stiegler
The School of Management and Innovation is pround to welcome its very first class of new students on the 30th of August.
"Rethinking Prosperity" : the subject of our inaugural session reflects the values and the identy of the School and will accompany us throughout the academic year.
The two Co-Deans Marie-Laure Salles-Djelic and Benoît Thieulin will welcome students and guests at 4 pm in Emile Boutmy lecture hall 27, rue Saint Guillaume.
The inaugural speech is delivered by Bernard Stiegler : "Beyond the Anthropocene ? The New Wealth of Nations"
The round table "Rethinking Prosperity" is hosted by Sébastien Treyer, Program Director at IDDRI, specialist in issues of ecological transition.
With the participation of :
- Mathilde Aglietta (Ashoka), Digital entrepreneur, director of ShareIT Ashoka's Tech for Good accelerator at Station F
- Jérôme Guillet (Green Giraffe), Managing Director of Green Giraffe, a specialist advisory company focused on the renewable energy sector founded in 2010.
- Constance Guisset (Studio Constance Guisset), Designer, she intends to create light and animated objects, aiming to arouse wonder and to invoke a moment of escape in dreams. An exhibition will be dedicated to her work at the Musée des Arts décoratifs de Paris starting November 2017.
- David Menascé (Azéo), Founder and Partner of the consulting firm Azéo which accompanies the development and implementation of integrated solutions to complex social issues ; expert in social innovation and "bottom of the pyramid" strategies.
- Speeches by Frédéric Mion and Alexandre Bompard (President of Sciences Po SMI’s Strategic Steering Committee) will introduce the reception in the garden.