- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > Humans of Paris
Meet Marco Hazan, student and photographer behind the Humans of Paris series
- Marco Hazan ©Sciences Po
Marco Hazan, a Master of Marketing and Market Research student at Sciences Po, is also the creator of the successful photographic series Humans of Paris, inspired by Humans of New York.
Marco is a photographer who loves Parisians and has been photographing people he comes across in the streets of Paris for several years. His Facebook page now has more than 300,000 fans. Watch our video portrait of a young photographer who believes that digital technology can serve to connect people and encourage a spirit of tolerance.
Throughout his Master's study, Marco will photograph students at Sciences Po. You can find their portraits and stories on our Instagram account. Follow Humans of Paris on the website, on Facebook and on Instagram.
Find out more