- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Core curriculum
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > New Dual Degree with the Stockholm School of Economics
Business, Management, and Sustainability
- Actualité Sciences Po
The Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation in Paris and the Stockholm School of Economics have joined forces to create a dual Master's degree programme in Economics, Management and Sustainability.
Students will complete the programme in two years, spending the first year at Sciences Po in the Master in International Management & Sustainability and the second year at the Stockholm School of Economics in the Master in Business & Management.
This two-year framework is based on mutual recognition of the existing curricula at each school, with a specific focus on innovation and change management, business development and entrepreneurship. The combined strengths of the two institutions will prepare students for careers in consulting, management or entrepreneurship. After successfully completing the two-year programme, students receive a Master's degree from Sciences Po and a Master's degree from SSE. Applications are open until February 1st, 2019 for qualified applicants from around the world.
For more details, please visit the dedicated webpage