- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- L'École doctorale
- Présentation des masters
- Doubles diplômes de Master
- Admission en master
- Programme d’échange dans les Masters
- Droits de scolarité
- Bourses et aides financières
- Aide à la mobilité
- Le mémoire de recherche
- Le doctorat
- Admission en thèse
- Droits de scolarité
- Doubles diplômes de doctorat
- Programmes d'échanges internationaux
- Devenir professionnel
- Ressources & services
- Contacts & annuaires
Accueil › Sorbonne Paris Cité – College of Doctoral Schools ›
Three-year PhD Fellowships for international students - 2015 Application. Deadline: Monday, February 2, 2015.
- Sorbonne Paris Cité - PhD Fellowships for international students
Call for applications for a Three-year PhD Fellowship for international students wishing to pursue a PhD at the Doctoral School of Sciences Po in one of the following disciplines:
Economics, History, Law, Political Science and Sociology
The application :
(1) Summary of the application
- The candidate will specify on the first page:
- His / her personal information (family name, given name, birthdate, email and postal address and phone number)
- Title of the project (in French and English)
- Discipline (Economics, History, Law, Political Science or Sociology)
- The research field (Social Sciences and Public Policy)
- Summary of the project (15 lines) in French and English
- The research unit(s) supporting the project
- The advisor(s) name(s)
- The doctoral school and institution in which the candidate will be registered (Doctoral School of Sciences Po)
(2) Description of the research project
The candidate should describe the project (in French or English, 5 pages max., single spacing, font 12), mentioning in particular the project's objective, the scientific, social and societal context, the expected impact, the projected research program (including a schedule), the methodology, tools and / or devices used, the additional research funding available or required, the perspectives in terms of future developments in research and / or applications and the optional partnership with foreign institutions.
(3) Candidate's cover letter
The candidate should explain (in French or English, 2 pages max.), his / her motivation for the project under consideration, the previously obtained scientific as well as transverse skills or those projected to be acquired during the project as well as the long term career project after the PhD.
(3) Curriculum Vitae of the candidate
The CV (French or English, 2 pages max.) should contain a detailed summary of the candidate's higher education experience, including a description of the research projects carried out by the candidate (stating the research advisor(s) and their contact information). In addition, the candidate should provide a transcript of his / her first and second year masters studies.
(4) Curriculum Vitae of the advisor(s)
The CV of the PhD advisor(s) (French or English, 2 pages max.) should include a list of the most significant publications relevant to the research subject.
(5) Laboratory director's reference letter
The laboratory director should provide (in French or English, 2 pages max.), his / her reasoned opinion concerning the research project including the candidate, the research project and the advisor(s).
The list of laboratories of Sciences Po can be found here
The applications should be submitted by email to Alain Besoin (email@example.com).
The deadline for submission is Monday, February 2, 2015.