- Alumni & Donors
- PhD Program
- The Clinic
- Contact us
Team projects: "Projets collectifs"
The team project is an optional module offered to the Master’s students, which counts for 6 credits ECTS. Based on a professionally oriented experience, the team project allows students to acquire a global and concrete vision of project management. Students are split into teams, 3-5 in each, to carry out a project in tandem with a public institution, a company or an association, from September to May, with an average of three hours of works a week.
The full list of Team Projects 2017-2018 will be available the week of 10th July, on "Projets collectifs" website.
Caution: Registration will take place from August 28th to September 4th 2017.
This educational approach combines academic and professional demands. The main objective is that the group, guided by the partner, fulfills the mission they have been assigned. The project is closely linked to their course content and as a result the students are offered missions that enable them:
- to apply the knowledge, analytical capacities and methodological skills acquired throughout their studies;
- to gain real experience of project management and test their capacity to fulfill the expectations of the professional world (taking on responsibility, allotting tasks, respecting deadlines, reporting...);
- to develop qualities that are prized in the working world, such as team spirit, anticipation, autonomy, creativity, initiative and organization.
The group project may in no case involve the organization of an event at Sciences Po.
There are two types of group projects:
- Those which are open to students of different masters: the list of these projects and the application process may be found here on the "Projets collectifs" website;
- Those which are supported by and open to only students of the Law School.
If you have any question, please consult our website or contact our team: email@example.com
You are a sponsor and would like to propose a group project : the details of the procedure may be found on the "Projets collectifs" website.
You are a student at the Law School and would like to propose a group project : please download and complete the form and return it to Cathy Grenier.
Competitions of arbitration
For several years, the Law School has offered its students the opportunity to participate in the following competitions of arbitration:
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Frankfurt Moot Court
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Competencia internacional de arbitraje organisée par l'Université de Buenos Aires et l'Université Rosario de Bogota
Law School students who participate in these moots are selected in September. The teams are supervised by a professor of Sciences Po, mootie, and a lawyer specialized in arbitration.
If you have any question, please contact: Cathy Grenier