- Alumni & Donors
- PhD Program
- The Clinic
- Contact us
Home > Accessibility of the Law School website
Accessibility of the Law School website
In compliance with level AA of the RGAA 2.2 (the general accessibility guidelines for French government websites), the Law School website has been optimised to make it as accessible as possible for disabled persons.
Nevertheless, some contents are not accessible :
- lack of alt attribute ont the Google maps ; the link doesn't specify the opening in a new window,
- lack of audio description and captions for the video, but we provide a full text alternative to the short ones;
- PDFs documents are not always accessible (not at all when they are scanned)
- the scaling of content is not always operative; we must rely on the zoom support of most modern browsers;
- when switching between languages or linking to web pages in other languages, the language is not always identified. You will then find an indication on top of the concerned lists : "Some biographies are only available in French."
- Some webforms are not accessible : we offer on the webpage an email adress to help you to fulfill it.
- there is no textual alternative to the graphic "The Law School's academic curriculum".
We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of quality for the site. Nevertheless, given the dynamic and living nature of the site, it is possible that the accessibility of some content may be temporarily impaired.
If you experience any difficulty, please notify us. We will make every effort to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If you find that a PDF document is not accessible and you have problems accessing its contents, please contact us.
Digital accessibility contact: eve.demaziere-at-sciences-po.fr