- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- Le Département
- Services & Ressources
Accueil › 5th International PhD Conference
APH - Association for Political History
2nd Call for Papers
- Actualité Sciences Po
The fifth annual conference of APH will be organised at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. APH invites PhD students from the participating institutions to apply by 28 February 2017 for 16–24 slots to introduce their dissertation projects for comments from their peers and senior scholars from the member universities as well as by external commentators and keynote speakers.
The range of topics is not limited, but particularly welcome are dissertation projects which are linked to the fields of expertise in Comparative European History at the University of Jyväskylä:
- early modern polities and political cultures
- comparative and transnational history
- history of post-war societies
- history of parliaments and/or foreign policy
- political transformations connected to the First World War and the Russian Revolution, 2017 being the centennial of the independence of the Republic of Finland.