- Alumni & Donors
- Students in the library, Paris campus ©Manuel Braun
- The Reims campus library ©Martin Argyroglo
- Students in the library, Le Havre campus ©Martin Argyroglo
- The Richard Descoings library, Nancy campus ©Martin Argyroglo
- The Menton campus library ©Martin Argyroglo
- Students in the Pablo Neruda library, Poitiers campus ©Martin Argyroglo
- Students in the Copernic library, Dijon campus ©Martin Argyroglo
The Sciences Po Library has a collection of 945,000 print items, 60 percent of which are in languages other than French, and close to 40,000 electronic resources accessible to the entire university community.
Each campus has its own library, with books and journals in the social sciences and humanities related to the courses offered on that campus.
The Library operates as a network between the seven Undergraduate College campuses, so although the main collection is located in Paris, students from the regional campuses can access it through a specific loan system.
The team of on-site librarians fields inquiries, guides students in their research and offers training in finding and using information sources.