Call for Projects Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellows


The CEVIPOF (Center of Political Research), at SciencesPo in Parisis keen on acting as a host institution for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships.

Candidates are invited to send a full CV with a list of publications, a two-page research proposal. Further they should send a completed application form, which includes the details of a professor or researcher who has agreed to act as their mentor during their stay at the CEVIPOF. All documents should be sent in pdf format to the director of theCEVIPOF, Prof. Martial Foucault (

The deadline is on 02 September 2019.

Before applying, candidates should receive support froma professor or researcher affiliated with the CEVIPOF who accepts to be their supervisor. Sciences Po / CEVIPOF will assess all applications by an internal academic evaluation. Priority will be given to candidates whose profiles fit closely with existing interests and orientations of the CEVIPOF (political behaviour, elections, theories of democracy,populism,political institutions, comparative politics,andpolitical theory). It is the candidates’ responsibility to ensure that they fulfil theconditions of eligibilityfor theMarie Sklodowska-Curie fellowship. Candidates will be informed of the result of the Sciences Po/CEVIPOF pre-selection by the end of June.The deadlinefor the Marie Sklodowska-Curiefellowshipis September 11, 2019.


You need to have at least a PhD or four full-time years of experience of doing research at an equivalent level. Nationality restrictions also apply in some cases:

  • Moving from one European country to another: You can be any nationality to apply for an Intra-European Fellowship. However, you cannot have spent more than 12 months out of the last 3 years living or doing research in the country to which you wish to move. (Holidays and national service don't count in this 12 months.)

  • Coming from outside the EU into the EU: You can, again, be of any nationality -you just need to be coming from outside the EU.Again, however, the 12-months-in-3-years rule applies.

  • Going from within the EU to outside the EU: You need to either be a national of an EU country or to have lived and worked in the EU for at least the last 5 years (measured at the time of the deadline)