- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Tiago Moreira Ramalho
Tiago Moreira Ramalho
PhD candidate in Political Science
Tiago Moreira Ramalho is since March 2015 a PhD candidate in Political Science, under the supervision of Professor Colin Hay. He obtained his bachelor degree in Economics from Universidade Nova de Lisboa, in Lisbon (2009-2012). After spending some time working in the Portuguese public administration (at the Ministry of the Economy and Employment and at the Ministry of Finance), obtained a Master of Arts in International Political Economy at King's College London (2013-2014) with a dissertation titled: "Social Citizenship in the Monetary Union: The Case of Portugal".
His research focus in on the economic crisis of Southern Europe (Portugal, Spain, and Greece). In particular, he studies the narrative construction of the crisis and its influence in the public policies that have been implemented since by the Troika, as well as the dynamics of resistance to the bail-out programmes.
European integration; public policy; welfare states; Southern Europe; crisis
Thèse : The Crisis of Southern European Welfare Capitalism sous la direction de Colin Hay
- Osterman (Paul) – Who Will Care For Us ? Long-Term Care and the Long-Term Workforce.
- Macron vence presidenciais
- Macron e Le Pen na 2ª Volta
- França: o debate dos favoritos
- What do we talk about when we talk about the European Union? A topic modelling approach to Portuguese and Spanish newspapers during the crisis