- Alumni & Donors
- Use the library
- Ask us
- About us
You may place a hold on up to 4 books from the closed stacks or annex...
You may place a hold on up to 4 books* from the closed stacks or annex that are on loan or are being processed by using the online catalogue, with certain conditions.
Periodicals and open access materials may not be place on hold. Readers with one-week cards may not place holds on materials.
*Sciences Po internal readers may place holds on CDs and DVDs (4 max)
- Locate the item in the catalogue and click on Reserve
- Log in with your reader account password and ID
- Click the Submit button
- When the item is available you will be notified by e-mail. Materials are held for 5 days at the circulation desk (30 rue Saint-Guillaume, ground floor).
You may confirm or cancel your hold at any time from your reader account.
You may not place a hold on materials if:
- the item is not available for hold (click on Cancelled holds under the Messages heading to see the reason for the cancellation)
- you have reached the maximum number of holds allowed (4)
- your library card has expired
- you have a one-week card
- there is at least one overdue item on your account
- your borrowing privileges are suspended
- your reader account is blocked
Telephone: 33 (0)1 45 49 72 24
Updated on 14/09/2016 - 15:30