- Alumni & Donors
- Use the library
- Ask us
- About us
You may place a hold on 4 books from the closed stacks or annex, and on 3 open access books.
You may place a hold on*:
- 4 books from the closed stacks or annex that are on loan or are being processed by using the online catalogue
- 3 open access books that are on loan or are being processed by using the online catalogue
Periodicals may not be place on hold. Readers with one-week cards may not place holds on materials.
*Sciences Po internal readers may place holds on CDs and DVDs (4 max)
- Locate the item in the catalogue and click on Reserve
- Log in with your reader account password and ID
- Click the Submit button
- When the item is available you will be notified by e-mail. Materials are held for 5 days (books from the closed stacks or annex), or for 3 days (open access books), at the circulation desk (30 rue Saint-Guillaume, ground floor).
You may confirm or cancel your hold at any time from your reader account.
You may not place a hold on materials if:
- the item is not available for hold (click on Cancelled holds under the Messages heading to see the reason for the cancellation)
- you have reached the maximum number of holds allowed (4+3)
- your library card has expired
- you have a one-week card
- there is at least one overdue item on your account
- your borrowing privileges are suspended
- your reader account is blocked
Telephone: 33 (0)1 45 49 72 24
Updated on 20/06/2018 - 15:56