- Alumni & Donors
- Use the library
- Ask us
- About us
The library holds a sizable collection in the human and social sciences, reflecting a wide range of disciplines and fields of research.
- 660,000 books
- More than 5 500 e-books
- 20,300 full-text electronic journals
- More than 60 online databases
- 18,000 press clipping files, 2,850 of which are digitized
- 60,000 microforms
- More than 700 DVDs and audio CDs (fiction and non-fiction, audiobooks)
40% of the library's holdings are in French, 40% in English, and 20% in other European languages.
The online catalogue contains almost all of the books and periodicals held by the library since its creation, and periodical articles that have been processed since 1990. The old card catalogues are available on request.
The Search function provides access to selected databases, online journals, digitized press files, CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs, and websites.
The library has been a depository library for United Nations publications since 1947
About the United Nations Collection
The materials held at the regional Sciences Po campus libraries are selected according to the courses offered on their respective campuses. These libraries also contain special collections.
Some Sciences Po research centers and observatories have their own library resources:
- Contemporary History Archives Service (Center for History, CHSP)
- Centre d'études européennes (CEE)
- Center for Socio-Political Data (CDSP)
- Center for Political Research (CEVIPOF)*
- French Economic Observatory (OFCE)*
- Center for Studies in Social Change (OSC)
* materials contained in the library catalogue
Updated on 21/09/2016 - 16:57