- Alumni & Donors
- Undergraduate admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- One-year Master's
- Ph.D Programmes
- My application
- Useful links
- Contact Us
Home > All you need to know about Sciences Po's graduate schools
- Sciences Po campus in Paris ©Martin Argyroglo
In November, Sciences Po’s schools took part in a series of live interviews.
“Is it possible to study entirely in English?”, “How do I apply?”, “What does it cost to study at Sciences Po?”, “What is life like in Paris?”, “What are the career prospects for Sciences Po graduates?”.
In a 40-minute interview, current students and the deans of each school answered questions from students thinking of applying to a Master’s programme.
Watch replays of the interviews
For each interview, you can select the questions you are interested in.
- Sciences Po Urban School - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po School of Public Affairs - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po Doctoral School - Watch the replay (in French)
- Sciences Po School of Journalism - Watch the replay (in French)
- Sciences Po Law School - Watch the replay (in French)
- Students with a degree from a foreign higher education institution can apply to one of Sciences Po’s seven schools until 15 March 2017. Learn more about international graduate admissions.
- Learn more about graduate education at Sciences Po
- No need to speak French to study at Sciences Po. Discover our Master’s programmes in English
- Learn more about career prospects for Sciences Po graduates
- How Sciences Po prepares you for the professional world. Babacar Seck, a Sciences Po alumnus and project manager in the office of the Chairman & CEO of Axa Group, explains why the skills he gained at Sciences Po are so precious to him on the job. Watch the video